Let The Games Begin

Monday, July 13, 2009

Fall Outing?

This fall marks the 20th Anniversary of the Ohio Renaissance Festival. It runs on weekends from September 5- October 25. I was trying to figure out when would be a good week end to go for me and was wondering if we could make it a big outing? My schedule will be based on the Ohio State home schedule. The Buckeyes are home on:

Saturday September 5 they open with Navy at the 'Shoe. I will be at that game after a full morning of tailgating so this one is out for me.

Saturday September 12 they play USC at 8:00 PM. This might be a possibility.

Saturday September 19 they play Toledo in Cleveland. I have a feeling that the boys up North might be heading to Browns Stadium for this one.

Saturday September 26 they play Illinois at a time to be determined. This might work.

Saturday October 10 they host Wisconsin time to be determined.


Saturday October 24
they play Minnesota at noon.

Another possibility is the Great Lakes Medieval Faire in Rock Creek Ohio. It runs from July 11 - August 16. I would be up for checking this out too but it would almost have to be on a Sunday.

What say you men??

No comments: