Let The Games Begin

Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday, Holiday Get together and other assorted stuff


Happy Black Friday to all!

I know this group isn't much for planning but can we take a look at whatever device you use to record info on and try to get an idea of a potential date for a get together? There are some decent adventurer movies out, and soon to be released, and I wanted to make sure to set aside some time for you guys! I'd also be willing to travel to any location that would be willing to have me.

Saturday December 5 (all day) and Saturday December 19th (until 1 or so) are out for me.

2 comments:

SP said...

I cant make the 5th. Maybe the 19th. Consider meeting at a C.A.B.S. event.

I would be available for a "games day" in January as well.

Unknown said...

CABS weekend sounds good. Also something in January would be good. Maybe King Weekend so we could have some more time?