Let The Games Begin

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bad Joke of the Week

Famous Last Words

"Of course its evil, kill it!"

"It can't talk to us like that!"

"What do you mean?! How many hit points do I have?!"

"Was that thunder, or were you rolling damage?"

"No really. I can do this."

"You mean it was a GOOD dragon?"

"I'll steal the 20+ level mage's pouch."

"What the hell, there's six of us and only 5 type VI demons."

"A wish? Okay, genie, make me a ham sandwich."

"Hey, all I need is a two or better to save vs. poison."

"YO! Grendel! Your momma wears combat boots!"

"I dunno what a tarrasque is, but it can't be TOO tough."

"What do you mean, the dragon wakes up?"

"Wait! What's deathspell do?"

"Go ahead and drink it."

"I'll never surrender."

"It was a joke."

"Hey guys, where are you?"

"I mix the potions and drink."

No comments: