Let The Games Begin

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Something to ponder

Since we go as the Adventurers, and some of us with the Campaigners, to the Ohio Renaissance Festival I thought i would post this. Evidently there is a protest going on against them, and the "owner" Peter Carroll, by a group calling themselves the Chivalrous Ohio Renaissance Festival Protest.

There are certainly lots of interesting allegations included. It would seem like the entire Festival could be in jeopardy if any of them are factual. Anyway since this "former blacksmith" took the time to comment on my post of last week I thought I would share it with you guys. Check it out and see what you think.

1 comment:

Tipsy said...

Thank you for mentioning this. Yes, there are a lot of people with a lot of issues. With pictures of trash burnings, roofs falling in, and the likes I think the state and county are now getting involved.