Let The Games Begin

Friday, July 4, 2008

Hancock


I went and saw Hancock before the fireworks tonight. I really wasn't sure what to expect based on the previews and trailers I had seen. I have to be honest and saw it was better than I expected. Most Super Hero movies are pretty predictable but Hancock has some nice little twists. To say Hancock is a flawed hero is to say Gary's D&D characters are always a little passive in battle. Charlize Theron, who isn't one of my favorites, actually comes off as pretty hot in a few scenes.


This movie has some really funny scenes in it and over all it flows pretty well. There is something to be said for a Super Hero that is flawed like the rest of us. The sound track is pretty cool and has a wide range of genres. There is also a nice little twist in the plot that adds another side to the movie but they tip their hand if you are paying attention. Go see it and enjoy. I give it 3 Floyd's.

No comments: