Let The Games Begin

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Historicon 08


Brother Palmer went to this event and said it was pretty cool, especially if you are into historical miniatures and gaming of that nature. It looks like price wise it is pretty reasonable, $15 for one day. Stevo said the exhibit hall was huge so that is always a plus. It looks like there are gaming sessions and also seminars we could attend. Maybe next year we can go as a group and then go camp and tour Gettysburg. The dates for next year are Thursday July 16 through Sunday July 19 so let's mark the calendar now boys. We'll be expecting a full report, including pictures, when Stevo returns. I wonder if he had any unexpected guests over there?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy to report that I encountered no unexpected guests. I am sad to report that I did not see a single chaimail bikini.

I drove all that way and forgot my camera...(HUMA...Head up my ass)

It was definitely worth the trip. The dealer hall got their hands into my wallet pretty good.

I love the Gettysburg visit idea. I even think Gettysburgs host their own convention this fall.
Steve

Anonymous said...

Check out "Fall IN" convention November 7-9, 2008 in Gettysburg, PA. www.fall-in.org
Steve