Let The Games Begin

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

King Weekend

I'm not sure what the plan is for that weekend yet. CABS has an event going on and Counselor Norwalk is going to try to come down around lunch time on Friday. The Wallet Draining Lich and Tar Eldacar may, or may not, be available. Durwaine Leaflander and the Sage of Southwood will be available (I think) for some on Friday and maybe on Saturday also. I really would like to do the roast when everyone is available. Either way it would be fun to get together. Maybe we can work on a calendar for 2009 and actually plan some events when we can get together. If any one has any suggestions please feel free to post something or leave a comment.

I also want to go up to the great Northern Tundra and work on some scenery for the next time I DM with Counselor Norwalk. Maybe we can get together for some gaming up there as well. I am also working on a new adventure so get me your updated character sheets from the last time we played. Have a great Christmas!

No comments: