Let The Games Begin

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick!

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town."

Yep, we did it. A little mini gathering without The Wallet Draining Lich, Counselor Norwalk or the Hairy One. We ate and bashed the heir apparent PROTUS at Champs (Don Pablo's closed), went to the book store where we continued the tradition of buying stuff we don't need and went to see one of the classic films of any genre and of any era. That's right we went and saw Army of Darkness. A good time was had by all. All 8 of us in the theatre. that's right. One of the largest theaters at Lennox and we had a virtual private showing. Hail to the King Baby!

All that being said here is my top ten list of quotes from Army of Darkness.

10. Yo, she-bitch! Let's go!
09. Clatto Verata N... Necktie... Neckturn... Nickel... It's an "N" word, it's definitely an "N" word!
08. Now I swear the next one of you primates even *touches* me...
07. Alright. Who wants some?
06. Cry Havoc and let loose the Dogs of War!
05. Honey, you got reeeal ugly!
04. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?
03. Oh that's just what we call pillow talk, baby, that's all.
02. Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.
01. Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick!

On a side note it looks like they are trying to make The Evil Dead (Army of Darkness II) for a release sometime in 2009. I hope they don't screw the pooch on that project.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I removed the picture because I didn't want Mr. Riggins to be pissed.