Let The Games Begin

Friday, November 7, 2008

Adventurer Family Outing

I meant to do this in April or May but seeing how I was convalescing I didn't get around to it. My suggestion is simply this, and I know this goes against the grain by planning ahead, but how about a weekend trip with our families? My thought is to try to camp somewhere where the kids with us could play/swim. And maybe we could go somewhere where the wives/girlfriends could shop. Or maybe do a weekend around Renaissance Festival time like we did a couple of years ago. Also, we could get close to a golf course maybe we could have the inaugural Adventurers Golf Outing. And the invite would include single Adventurers like the Counselor Norwalk and The Sage of Southwood also. You get the general idea so what say you Men?

No comments: